Nature of Business:
Total Number of Employees:
Upto 10 People
Year of Establishment:
Legal Status of Firm:
Limited Company (Ltd. / Pvt. Ltd.)
2014-15 Rs. 500 - 1000 Crore Approx.
Initiatives undertaken in “Go Green” Strategy are:
- Efficient use of natural resources
- Energy conservation
- Improve the quality of water and air
- Minimize waste and implement effective waste management system
- Preserve natural resources
- Plantation and greenery
- Maintaining a modern, well-equipped effluent treatment plant at all our manufacturing facilities. Treated water from these zero discharge facilities is used for maintaining green belts around the factory premises.
- IOLCP conducts periodic monitoring of air emissions and waste water discharge, with regular reporting the appropriate authorities.
- IOLCP has adapted "Go Green" principles, with special units for designing environmentally-friendly production processes in place in the IBB and MCA Divisions, as well as for new imminent construction projects. In the energy sphere, guidelines are in place to use passive techniques for heating, cooling and air flow, improve air conditioning and heating systems, and use natural light and insulation.