Nature of Business:
Total Number of Employees:
Upto 10 People
Year of Establishment:
Legal Status of Firm:
Limited Company (Ltd. / Pvt. Ltd.)
2014-15 Rs. 500 - 1000 Crore Approx.
Initiatives taken towards social commitments include:
- Corporate Social Responsibility - to be a responsible corporate house.
- Promote & Protect Human Rights
- Formulate & Implement Fair Labour Policies & Practices
- Product Responsibility
- Industrial Health & Safety
- Spread Awareness and motivate people
We, at IOLCP ensures that the no person under the age of 18 years is employed with us directly or under contracted manpower and strictly comply with The Child Labour (Prohibition & Regulation) Act, 1986.Initiatives taken towards social commitments include:
- Initiatives in terms of employee social rights and skills development. To name a few, we have Mediclaim and Group Personal Accident policies and insurance schemes covering the employee and his family, round the clock medical assistance, pension schemes like Superannuation Pension scheme (SAS from LIC of India) and EPF, Financial securities such as EPF and Gratuity and various Welfare initiatives.
- Our commitment towards society also covers educational, charitable, and artistic provision
- A strict adherence towards Child Labour policy is adopted by IOLCP. Child labour is a complex problem that is rooted in poverty, there is unwavering commitment by the Government and the people of India to combat it. Success can be achieved only through social engineering on a major scale combined with national economic growth.
- Zero Tolerance to Narcotics
- Zero Tolerance for work force violence
- Zero tolerance to product quality by design